Monday, March 15, 2010

5 Minute Ensemble/DIY Chain Link Boots

No comments:
 
Rainbow Black Faux Leather Bomber Jacket
Walmart Black and Gold Michael Jackson "This Is It" Tribute Tee
Wet Seal Black Skinny Jeans
GoJane Black Button Side Flat Ankle Boots with DIY Chains
Alloy Black and Brown Leopard Print Tote Bag
Fabuless Gold Heart Shaped Bamboo Hoop Earrings
Fabuless Gold Bangle Set

Hello everyone! Finally an outfit post right? I went back to school today, it was so rough. I kinda hung out late last night so I was really tired in class. I'm sorry I didn't take any outfit pictures during Spring Break. My plans of going out of town failed miserably so I just hung out at home looking like a bum. I went out Saturday night, but my ensemble was really casual (Tunic Polo Shirt, Denim Leggings, Colorful Keds) and I forgot to take a picture of it :( I will most likely do a remake of it soon though :)

I wore these boots today, and I added the chains myself. I took two gold necklace chains that I had and wrapped them twice around the boots. A simple and quick DIY to spice up my plain boots :) I got a compliment on them, which was pretty cool :) The chains are two different sizes, but I kind of like that, it's not perfect :)


Here's a photo of my coral lips again. Is this a good color for me? I mean, it looks a lot more pink than I thought it would. Maybe I should put some orange gloss over it, or do you guys love the pink? let me know what you think :) Well, I gotta do homework now. Thanks for the comments so far, they mean so much to me, and I love the responses :)

Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff