Friday, May 21, 2010

Monotone

No comments:
 

Old Navy Black and White Striped Tank Top
Rainbow Black Satin Stretch Waist Full Skirt
Soda Silver Round Toe Flats
Forever 21 Quilted Long Strap Purse with DIY Studding
Random White Headband
Payless Silver Aviator Sunglasses
Forever 21 Silver Large Chain Link Necklace
Body Central Silver Rhinestone Cocktail Ring

Hello everyone, hope you are having a great Friday.
I have some exciting news! I will be doing temp work, once there are jobs available.
I got a job with a temp agency and hopefully will get some assignments soon :)
However, I am still looking for other jobs, because I want something more stable.
I've been applying for jobs everyday, yet nothing's biting :/ Damn recession!
I also have sad news :( Amerie has been sicks for a couple days and we found out she has some new form of the sore throat illness :( She's doing a lot better now though, she had me scared.
Amerie has been looking very casual, but I plan on dressing her up more so I can take photos of her and post them here for a new segment I will be starting, Baby Style :)
I literally have been trying to come up with post ideas for when I don't take outfit pictures, so I can expand on the variety of my posts.
I'm currently working on a statement ring post, as I am wearing the only one I own in this photo, and definitely want more :)
Thanks so much for coming by my blog and checking out my posts. I hope they can be more exciting as I develop this more.
Oh and my giveaway closes tomorrow at 12pm EST so please comment on the Giveaway Post before then so you can get either sunglasses or perfume (two winners will be picked, the first one for sunglasses and the second for the perfume).
Because I am loving Keri Hilson lately, the song of the day is again by here.
I picked this song because I'm developing feelings for a guy friend of mine, yet I cannot allow myself to do it. I feel like he doesn't feel the same, therefore I'm backing away from him to see if the saying is true:

If you love something let it go, and if it comes back to you it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

I hope that's not the case, but you never know. I guess we will have to see :/
Again, thanks for dropping by and feel free to give any advice on how to deal with crushing on someone who may or may not feel the same way about you.

Song of the Day: "Heart Attack" by Keri Hilson

Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff