Saturday, September 4, 2010

School of Style

No comments:
 

Thrifted Red Blazer $6
Wet Seal White Boyfriend Tee $5
Wet Seal Rinse Jeggings $15
Wild Diva via Urban Originals Beige Croc Print Flats $10
Amerileather via Overstock.com Black Leather Backpack $59.99
Random Gold Studs $20
Handmade Shell Necklace (by my mom) $5
Girlprops.com Gold Wrapped Bangles $6.99
TOTAL OUTFIT: $127.98

I have amazing news to share (sorry for being MIA again, I'll explain in a few)! I am going to be attending Luke Storey's School of Style in NYC in October!!!!! I paid for the class, plane ticket, and hotel, and I am so ready to go out there. I have been dreaming of attending a styling course for a while, but of course there are none in my town. When I heard about the opportunity, I said if they don't have one in NYC, I'm going cross the US to Cali to take the course. But then, I saw a new sign up for NYC in October, and I had to sign up. I will be going from October 8-11, because I want to be in town a day early and not stress about leaving on that Sunday. The class is from October 9-10, and anyone who is interested should sign up for Class 1 here. It costs $375, but you can do packages as well, However, Class 2 and 3 are only in California. That's why for now I am just going to go to Class 1.

This outfit is from the first week of school, which was two weeks ago. I will have new photos next week, since I didn't take any these past two weeks because school is kicking my butt! These cvlasses are time consuming so it's hard for me to make time for blogging, but I will be better, I promise. Speaking of class, I have homework I need to do so I will have to close this entry early. Again, definitely check out The School of Style, and the blog there too. I will have new styling posts to post here as well so stay tuned!

Song of the Day: "Miss Me" by Drake ft. Lil Wayne

Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff