Friday, November 5, 2010

Ribbon In The Sky

No comments:
 
 Oh so long for this night I prayed 
That a star would guide you my way 
To share with me this special day 
Where a ribbon's in the sky for our love 
 If allowed may I touch your hand 
And if pleased may I once again 
So that you too will understand 
There's a ribbon in the sky for our love
 Do...Do... 
Do Do Do Do Do... 
Hmm Hmm...
This is not a coincidence 
And far more than a lucky chance 
But what is that was always meant 
Is our ribbon in the sky for our love, love 
 We can't lose with God on our side 
We'll find strength in each tear we cry 
From now on it will be you and I 
And our ribbon in the sky 
Ribbon in the sky 
A ribbon in the sky for our love
Do...Do... 
Do Do Do Do Do... 
Hmm Hmm...
There's a ribbon in the sky for our love
 I've been listening to this song all day. It's something about the lyrics that really touches me. I just could imagine how a love like this can exist even in this troubled world. I think this may go on the list of songs I may walk down the aisle to in the future. This song is so touching and every time I hear Stevie Wonder sing it, it brings chills all over my body. Such a classic soul song.

Thanks to everyone for checking out my last post, you can also vote and leave comments on my looks at Chictopia too if you have an account (even fan me if you so choose to). Thanks again so much for the support. I still have tons of laundry to finish.
Wearing random denim jacket from high school, Wet Seal floral dress, Forever 21 Plus solid brown tights, Wet Seal cognac faux leather boots, Forever 21 pearl drop earrings, and Charlotte Russe bright pink flower cocktail ring.

Song of the Day: "Ribbon In The Sky" by Stevie Wonder

Sarah Jane R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff