Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Florals and Fur

No comments:
 








White T-Shirt: Thirfted
Floral Jeggings: Rainbow (Sold Out in Floral)
Black Ankle Booties: Wet Seal
Red Zippered Tote: H&M
Black Bowler Hat: Gifted
Gold Chain Link Necklace: Jennette's Jewelry (My mom's jewelry company)
Red and White Leather Bracelets: Gifted
Multicolored Beaded Bracelet: Delia's
Gold Rhinestone Cross Ring: Forever 21
Fur Tail: TriTownTaxidermy

Seriously, I have an addiction to jeggings. No matter how hard I try to resist the urge to buy more, I end up with at least one pair whilst shopping. I love jeggings because let's face it, I have barely any curves. Jeggings give me curves where I am lacking them. I will wear them even when they are "out of style" because they flatter my body.

I have been trying to keep myself busy with working on the launch of my store. I promise you all will be surprised when I launch it. It's not this almighty amazing store front or design, but I am proud of the work that I put in. Hopefully you guys will find the clothes nice quality, as I take care of the pieces I own. 

Oh and the best part of the day? I quit my job yesterday and now I have more time to focus on finding a job that's best for me, and to come back to blogging as well. 

Hope everyone of of you has an amazing day and remember to always follow your heart, because it will never steer you wrong.

Peace, Love, and Happiness!

Sarah Jane R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff