Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wicked Shopaholics

No comments:
 




All items except for the turban, bowler hat, and earrings are currently on sale at Wicked Shopaholics.

Finally, the day has come! Today is the launch for my new online resale shop, Wicked Shopaholics  Currently, I only have a few items up, but as they are sold, I will definitely update the shop. I am excited about this venture, especially because I shot the item photos and outfit shots myself. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I don't have a ton of items up, but hopefully you guys will like what I'm selling. Feel free to make suggestions on items you may want to see.

So, what does Wicked Shopaholics stand for? It's basically my way of incorporating a grunge feel with a girly vibe. I am a combo of 90s grunge meets 80s hip hop meets ghetto glam girl. All of the pieces I am selling are a reflection of my personal style, and most have been featured on my blog at some point. This is an opportunity for you all to have a piece of my blog for your own. It is geared towards plus size women as these clothes are ones that I can no longer fit since I lost weight. However, everyone is welcome to shop my store.

Also, through my store, I will be giving the option for you to purchase my services to find items that you need but cannot find in your town. The rates are based on the number of items you need help finding, with a maximum of 5 because my schedule is so tight. If this is successful, I may have time to do full on wardrobe consulting via the web :)

If you have any feedback you want to leave, you can do so on the shop's website or on my blog here or on my tumblr. Thanks so much for the support you guys have shown me. Your support motivated me to actually get this done. Thanks again and don't forget to follow me on the websites on the side bar.

Peace, Love, and Happiness!

Sarah Jane R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff