Sunday, August 30, 2009

My List of Things to Do-Part 2

No comments:
 

So, remember my post about my To Do list? Well, I'm here to tell you I did actually finish some things on my list. I feel slightly accomplished, but I'm taking it one day at a time :)

1. Got rid of 3 mice (I know, disgusting and surprising. They were not in my room though.
2. Got my textbooks and my financial aid paid for it, thank God for that.
3. Started going to the gym 2 days a week and work out from home one day a week.
4. Got rid of 8 bags of clothes from inside of my closet. Now I have space for my bins of graphic tees and winter clothes :)

Basically the standard stuff on my to do list. The more reflective things I'm working on everyday. Hopefully, maybe in a year, I can say I've accomplished over half of the list.

And I want to thank the two people who have commented on two of my posts, and for everyone who reads my blog. I know I'm not exciting or strikingly beautiful, but for once I'm opening myself up to everyone. This is a big step for me, as well as apart of my plan to "brand" myself. Thanks again and I'll keep posting until I can't anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff