Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Successful

No comments:
 
Listening to Trey Songz, Drake, and Lil Wayne on "Successful" got me to thinking. What really determines success? Is it based on how many material things you have, how beautiful you are, how many dudes or chicks you can get with, or is it just a word? Honestly, I don't know. I tell myself that I want to be successful, but I don't really know what that means to me. What may be success to me may be failure to someone else. I mean, to me, success would be to achieve my goals in life. I mean, when Drake says "I want things to go my way but lately a lot of shit been goin sideways" I'm like, that's what life feels like for me right now. I have dreams but dreams sometimes aren't realistic. I'm just going to let some dreams fade like they already have been and keep moving forward to make myself a number one priority. Even if it means it's just me and my daughter for the rest of my life, I'm acceptng that. I'm not meant to be with dudes I'm attracted to, I should just get with the bad body dudes that want me just because they are the only ones that see the beauty I wish others would see...

Wait, pause! I'm not doin this shit again. I'm not gonna self-pity myself and be depressed because another dude I like don't give two shits about me. I don't need a man to validate me. I don't need a man in my life, what the hell is my problem? I'm done with this self pity shit. If I want things in life, I gotta make some sacrifices. So please believe, as far as sacrifices are concerned, don't judge me for what I'm going to be doing. Just know that sometimes, you gotta do drastic things to see the results you want. Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff