Thursday, August 6, 2009

Steps Towards A Better Me

No comments:
 
I have officially started dieting. I need to find the source of true happiness and in order to do so, I need to have a clear mind, body, and soul. So, I have decided to eliminate everything but the bare minimum in order to find the happiness within myself. I am sticking to a strict diet, removing all juice, soda, candy, red meat, grains, and other high fat, high calorie, and unhealthy foods. I will be sticking to just water, lean meats, seafood, and vegetables. Maybe some brown rice. Many have told me that I don't need to diet, I'm not fat, I just had a baby so i have an excuse. All of that is sugarcoating the truth that I need to get off my ass and lose some weight. I'm always angry, unhappy, and I need to purify my life. I would go on a complete fast, but I have medications that I have to take that prevent me from doing so. I will keep you posted on my progress and if I truly find happiness within myself. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff