Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day!

No comments:
 
 
I hope everyone had a great Labor Day. I spent mine doing homework, spending time with my daughter, and checking out some fashion websites. Last night, my phone completely shut off and lost all my contacts. I was freaking out, like AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! But then when I woke up the next morning, almost everything was back to normal (All my picture messages are gone). I need a new phone, or rather a new company. I'm torn between AT&T and staying with T-Mobile. I'm thinking AT&T because of the free long distance calling within the U.S. I'm also undecided on which type of phone to get, A Blackberry or an I-Phone (if I go with AT&T) or a Blackberry or the new myTouch 3G phone (If I stay with T-mobile until my contract runs out). If you have any advice, please share. Until then, I'm going to get a midnight snack and pick out my clothes for tomorrow (which will probably change when I wake up). C-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff