Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pretty In Pink

No comments:
 
 
Plaid Shirt-Old Navy, White Tank-Old, Pink Belt-F21, Skinny Jeans-Wet Seal, Metallic Flats-Walmart, Hoops-Wet Seal, Necklace-Mom's, Bracelet Watch- Wet Seal
So today I had no class but I needed to work on some homework so I went with my mom to work and actually feel accomplished. I've been working on a Genealogy project for Western Civilizations and I just realized, my family hasn't kept track of records in regards to my family. It depresses me because I feel like I may never know my true roots. But I guess i can accept it and be happy that I'm here on this beautiful Earth. I also got my shipment in with my goods from J.C. Penney and Target. I've been thinking of great outfits I can make. I'm actually wearing some of my newer stuff tomorrow :).
Oh, I'm also on Chictopia. Check me out there. I just want to say that I love the sight, but when are we gonna see someone whose a size 12+ as a Style Icon? I'm just curious, that's all. I don't want to start controversy. But anyways, I also want to share that I got some vintage items from Etsy. I got a cute clutch, leather accordian case, and a cute 80's sweater. When they arrive to me, I'll post pictures of them.
Well, I'm going to go, but definitely check me out on Chictopia! Until then, C-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff