Friday, September 4, 2009

Pictureless Post

No comments:
 
So, today, I'm going to seriously vent. I didn't take any pictures because I'm kinda sloppy right now. But yea, I need to get this off my chest. Is it right to ignore your child even when your other child is sick? I mean, I guess if you've been ignoring her for the past few months, it shouldn't matter right? But I'm like, hello, she needs her father too. Not even a text to check on her, nothing. I'm pissed off not because he made promises, but because I've pretty much set no rules, no child support, nothing on him, and he isn't even proving that he can do right by me and respect that I'm tryna be civil. Not anymore, I'm working on my child support case and I'll be damned if he disreguards his daughter. I understand that his newborn is sick, and my prayers go out to them, but this was happening probably when his other girlfriend was pregnant. That's not fair to my daughter. You're neglecting her just because you're in a new relationship with the new mother to your newborn? Is that how things are gonna go? When you get another woman pregnant, you're going to ignore your child? If that's how it is, I have to take matters into my own hands. Someone please help me understand because this is ridiculous, and I'm almost in tears because i struggle everyday trying to support my daughter. This is ridiculous. I'm sorry, I gotta end this, I'm getting really upset. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff