Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Things I Love: Wet Seal

No comments:
 
I've been a fan of Wet Seal since my pre-teen years. I know a lot of women don't usually find anything in the teen store. However, if you look hard enough, you can find some great pieces for inexpensive prices. Many of the items I have purchased here have lasted, only a few have dulled in quality. Lately, I have been loving the merchandise being put out, and want to share some of my current favorite pieces from their online store.

1) Long Sleeve Lace Tunic $20.50: I have been loving this lady-like lace trend that has been going on, and despite the fact that I have back fat and a belly, I would still wear this tunic with a long white tank top layered underneath. Perfect with a pair of vintage Levi's shorts and oxfords.

2) Black and White Mini Skirt $19.50: This screams the idea of going from day to night. This could be worn with a basic white v-neck loose t-shirt, black lace up gladiator sandals, and a bowler hat for day. For night, the black version of the lace tunic with a black bra, a pair of black booties, and a bold white necklace or ring would work perfectly (and add the bowler hat while you're at it).

3) Lace Inseam Short $24.50: These destroyed shorts are very grunge rocker, perfect for the summer music concert series that are going on right now. I would definitely rock this with a black off the shoulder loose t-shirt, silver cross necklace, tons of bangles, and Doc Marten boots (black of course, or even the floral ones that are out now).

4) Braided Trim Bubble Dress $18.50: This is the perfect summer dress. The shade is neutral enough to dress up for summer partying at night, most likely a beach party. However, I would wear this casual with tan gladiator sandals, a tan crossbody purse, and bold gold jewelry.

5) Legging Denim $15.00: I already own one pair that you have seen here and here, but I've been want a pair of rinse dark wash ones and medium tint wash ones. I love how skinny they are and how they work so well with my boots, booties, and heels. Not to mention my gladiator sandals too.

6) Round Toe Platform Pump $24.50: I want a basic black pump that's comfortable. Wet Seal just gave me what I wanted at a reasonable price. The shoes i own from there have all been comfortable so far. I would trust these pair as well.

7) Gold Knot Earrings $6.00: I want some bold stud earrings, and what's more bold than gold, right?

8) Rhinestone Cross Necklace $8.50: I have a cross necklace but you can never have too many crosses in the house, in my opinion. plus, it's rhinestone and perfect for nicer casual occasions.

9) Straw and Buckle Fedora $12.50: I wanted a lighter tan straw hat, but I tend to not wear a lot of things that would coordinate with it, so I think this tan/brown is perfect for me.

10) Woven Hobo $29.50: I want a white bag for summer, period.

11) Floral Print Racer Tank $17.50: I love floral prints right now and this neutral background would work well with my wardrobe. I see it with my denim leggings or my dark wash denim mini skirt, brown wedges, and my burgundy clutch.

Wet Seal is a great place to shop for basic tops as well as some nice trendy pieces that you don't want to break the bank paying for. Check out the website here for store locations as well as online shopping. They do offer international shipping, however not all items are available for it. It doesn't hurt to check it out though.

Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff