Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday LFFM!

No comments:
 

So, I am sort of forgot that my blog officially turned a year olf on August 1. I feel like I forgot my chid's birthday. However, I will be celebrating it today :) I've been super busy and haven't had time to take pictures of my outfits, and I am debating taking anymore for the rest of the month. I am going to be getting a Nikon camera and tripod in September and want to save all my best styling efforts for then. However, I can't not post my personal style, especially since that's what I specialize in, right? I may be posting an outfit or two this weekend, depending on how much time I have.

Again, I'm sorry for the long absence and with no outfit post at that. However, I am trying to figure out what to wear on my trip to NYC in October. I know it will be cold, so these are items I am thinking of packing:
1) Sequin Jacket
2) Black Blazer with Silver Detail
3) Black Boyfriend Blazer
4) Black Leather Bomber Jacket
5) Boyfriend T-Shirts
6) Basic Tunic Tops
7) Long Sleeved Tees
8) Denim Mini Skirt
9) Grey/Black Leopard Print Mini Skirt
10) Dark Rinse Jeggings
11) Basic Black Leggings
12) Leopard Print Booties
13) Black Harley Davidson Boots
14) Black Lace Up Oxfords
15) Black Bowler Hat
16) Black Turban
17) Black Opaque Tights
18) Black Ankle Socks
19) Black and Silver Studded Crossbody Hobo
20) Black Studded Clutch
21) Black Sunglasses
22) Silver Hoops (Bamboo and Thin)
23) Silver and Black Necklaces
24) Silver and Black Bangles
25) Silver and Black Rings

I figured I would go for a few statement pieces, with black, white, and silver as my basic colors. Any suggestion? Also, does anyone know what the weather is like in NYC in October? Thanks so much for all of your support this past year. I've met so many great people and learned so much about blogging. I plan on having a giveaway as soon as I reach 50 followers (only 6 more to go) so please spread the word about Love, Fashion, and Finding Me. Again, thanks so much for the support and in honor of my readers and followers, this 2000 hip hop hit is for you!
Song of the Day: "Thank You" by Bow Wow (when he was Lil Bow Wow) ft. Jagged Edge & Lil Mo

Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff