Sunday, November 7, 2010

Everybody's Fool

No comments:
 
 I wanted to go to church today so bad, but I am still trying to get used to the fact that my ex-best friend and her family go there. She was the one who got me to join back with the church (I was a member when my grandfather was alive) but now I feel like it won't be the same going there, especially when my real friends don't even go there anymore. I may have to find a new church home.
 This is another one of my experiments with my style It has gotten cold here all of the sudden, so I've been wearing tights and thigh highs for the past few photo shoots. It's just insane. But I love it because it forces me to try new things. I love ASOS a lot, as you can see. I plan on investing in some more pieces from them, because they last really well, and at great prices.
 Amerie and I are pretty much just chilling at home spending quality time. I love that little girl, even though she's extremely hyperactive and sometimes menacing. She is just too smart for her own good. She even likes this outfit, stating that, "Mommy, you look cute. I like that skirt and shoes." Such the fashion critic already.
 I've been trying this "hair to the side" look, and I'm loving it. I need to get my hair redone soon. I am really slacking on that since I don't have a car :/ One of the downsides to ending that friendship, but where there's a will, there's a way. I just am thankful that God has given me another day to see this nappy hair on my head lol.
 Oh, relationship news! I met another guy (I feel like a player, I'm always talking to a new guy. But I'm young so I can't help it). He's really handsome and nice. Only problem is he lives in Savannah, GA and i live in FL. But sometimes, the best relationships are long distance right? Either way, he's a gentleman, but I don't fall in love fast. I have learned my lesson about that. I'm going in with that emotional wall :/
I've been listening to the first Evanescence album lately. I used to be the "Oreo" in my school. You know, the black girl on the outside, white girl on the inside. I mean, I hated that nickname, it just made me so self-conscious about telling people what music I liked. But as I got older, I realized, I'm just me. I love rock, pop, r&b, hip-hop, rap...I love pretty much any music except for most country (although Taylor Swift, LeAnn Rhymes, Shania Twain, and Faith Hill are pretty freaking awesome). But back to what I was saying. I've been listening to their first album. I always feel like the first album an artist comes out with is usually their best and truly memorable record. Not everyone can get better with time.
 Thanks so much for following and viewing my blog. I feel like as a blogger, thanking you guys in every posts shows that I do realize you don't have to come back if you don't want to. But the fact that you do come view my page makes me feel special. I also plan on doing a few posts on artists that I love, even if they are mainstream. I'm not the best at finding local or underground artists because I just am so in love with fashion, it takes up more of my time lol. If you have any artists that you want me to check out, definitely leave a comment and I'll check them out. Again, thanks so much for your support and definitely spread the word!
Wearing a Max Rave dark grey boyfriend cardigan, Old Navy light pink oversized tee, Wet Seal beige and pink lace/floral full mini skirt, George lace top black thigh highs, ASOS beige buckle wedges, Forever 21 black jeweled drop earrings (can't see them because of the angle), and Forever 21 pink pearl cocktail ring

Song of the Day: "Everybody's Fool" by Evanescence

Sarah Jane R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff