Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Closet Tour

No comments:
 
Hello...is it me you're looking for?

Cue Lionel Richie song

After being in such a funk, I'm finally back! I'm in a much more positive place and I am finally happy. I've come to terms with the things I cannot change and am working towards the things I can.

To start that off, I've got a new video featuring a look into my closet. As you know, I've been trying to develop a minimalist wardrobe. What I realized is that minimalism does not mean zero color or only wearing certain things at certain times of the year. Minimalism is about loving the basics and having the most important things that matter to you. For me, I finally found the happy medium between the ease of wearing neutrals and the warm feeling I get from wearing bold prints and color. Everything I own finally can coordinate together!

This video is not the best quality (very vlog style) but it's a start right 

Check out the video below!

Post Clean Out
(The Madness!)




I plan on approaching this from a plus size view. I don't know a lot of plus size minimalist bloggers and maybe I can be one of them.

Check back here soon for a look at how I am currently maintaining my minimalist wardrobe without repeating the same outfit.

Thanks for sticking with me through the dark ages. It's only going to get brighter from here!

Peace, Love, and Happiness!

Sarah Jane R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff