Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coloring My Hair

No comments:
 
So a couple weeks ago, I tried to dye my hair and it was a disaster cause my hair is too freakin dark. Well, this time, I'm thinking about something drastic. I'm thinking about going...red. Not Kool-Aid red cause I'm not tryna be the ghetto chick from the hood. That's not my steelo. I'm talking red like an auburn or even possibly a burgandy. And I'm thinking about making it permanent. I know I know, I should test it first, and I will. But if I like it, I'm going permanent, regardless of what people think. I'm tired of trying to make people happy and not push the envelope. Sorry but this is a different Sarah, and I could give a rat's behind what you have to say about it. Although I do accept opinions, comments, and concerns, because I'm not a complete witch all the time. But just know that most likely, you had no influence on my decision. I know, I'ma jerk, and if you would like to listen to the song, you can click here. For now, my locs will stay black, but don't be surprised when you see a post of my hair in a new color. Shoot, I might even go blonde. Who knows, only time will tell. Dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff