Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Been A Long Time, I Should't Have Left You...

No comments:
 
So it's been a looooonnnngggg time since I've posted. I've been so busy with starting school back again that I haven't had much time for blogging. But I'm back to say like Chrisette Michele, I've had an epiphany. For years I've been pre-designing my outfits that I wear so I don't have to try and figure out what I wanted to wear for certain things, i.e. work, class, going out. However, I'm officially done with it. All I am doing is restricting myself. I am going to put my styling skills to the test and actually dress how I feel each day and not worry about what everyone else is thinking about my outfit. So, I will start by showing you my first day outfit for school (I know, kinda lame but I thought I looked cute).

Vest-Wet Seal
Tank- Old Navy
Skinny Jeans-Old Navy
Sandals- Wet Seal
Hoops- Wet Seal
Necklace-Rainbow
Bracelet Watch- Wet Seal
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little inspired by Keri Hilson


But who isn't inspired by their idols? Anyways, I'm taking fashion into my own hands and everyone, beware, because I'm taking no prisoners.

Thanks to Keri Hilson Central for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff