Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sitting Up In My Clutter

No comments:
 
So I overslept for church, which really had me upset this morning. But I did pray and I hope to be in church next Sunday. So today, I've been feeling pretty crappy. I'm not depressed, but I'm not happy, I'm just...blah. So, I have decided to start slowly making some changes in my life. I'm starting with my bedroom today. My room has been looking like a complete disaster, similar to this
I feel that my messy room has contributed to the confusion and stress in my life. A bedroom is not just a place for you to sleep, but should also be a place where you can be at peace and be calm. A messy room only creates stress and tension. So, after this post, I'm cleaning my room and finally getting back the peace I need in my life.

I think I'm going to start having a song at the end of each post I do, since music is essential in my life. So, today's song comes from Mary Mary, from their new album "The Sound". It's their first single, "Get Up". You can listen to it by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff