Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Boho Casual

No comments:
 
Beige Old Navy T-shirt
Orange Printed Tracy Evans Convertible Skirt/Dress
Brown Rocket Dog Gladiator Wedges
Brown Target Crossbody Purse
Gold Walmart Small Hoop Earrings
Gold Forever 21 Heart Pendant Necklace
Gold Fabuless Bangles Set

Hello everyone, sorry for the extended time away. I had to study for finals and that took priority over posting and taking photos.
However, finals are over now for me so it's back to posting looks pretty much everyday :)
I missed posting here, but this has been one of my hardest semesters.
I mean, my Music Appreciation final nearly killed me, I hope I did well :/
I do know I got a B in my Expository Writing class and an A in World Regional Geography :) So far so good.
I have a strong feeling i did very well on my Business Calculus final, at least I hope.
Hope everyone has been having beautiful and lovely days, including today.
This is actually an older picture from a week before finals that I never posted lol,
The wedges I got a Marshalls for $10 and the skirt/dress was $15 I think. The t-shirt was on clearance for $2 as well. I love a good deal.
Thanks so much for the comments on my posts while I was gone, it means so much that you guys still view my blog while I'm away.
Good news though, Friday I am posting my giveaway. I will be giving away a pair of sunglasses, which are from my personal collection, as well as a bottle of Coconut Lime scented perfume.
Thanks again and I love you all!

Song of the Day: "Right Hand Hi" by Kid Sister

Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff