Thursday, September 1, 2016

FALL 2016 CAPSULE WARDROBE: PART TWO

No comments:
 
Hey Hey Hey!


First I want to say thank you for checking out my blog. It's a work in progress but I hope you will continue to check it out from time to time.

As the title states, this is Part Two of a Four-Part Introduction into my Fall 2016 Capsule Wardrobe. If you missed Part One, you can check out that post here.

In Part Two, we are going to talk about brands and colors. Knowing which brands you love and the color palette you want for your capsule wardrobe makes shoping for missing pieces so much easier. Another great thing about knowing your favorite brands and developing a color palette it that the items essentially will be interchangeable and coordinate with each other.

Below you will find my handwritten capsule wardrobe planner* page dedicated to brands and colors.

BRANDS: Narrowing down the brands I loved was vital to the development of my capsule wardrobe. Not only did it allow me to see whether I was purchasing items of good quality, but it also made shopping for additional pieces much easier. By knowing which brands I loved, I had a list of resources for shopping for future capsule wardrobes. The brands I love are:



COLORS: If you've been following my blog for some time now, you know that I love color. I adore every shade in the rainbow...visually. However, as I've grown into my own personal style, I've realized that I always lean towards neutrals. Being that I am now on a minimalist journey, I had to figure out what colors not only please me but will coordinate well together and maximize my outfit producing potential. After analyzing my closet and daily activities, I settled on the following colors for Fall...
                          
Now that I've gone over the brands and color palette for my capsule, the next thing we will go over are the go-to pieces and outfits created from those pieces.

Stay tuned for the next post!

Peace, Love, and Happiness

Sarah Jane R.

P.S. Follow Me On My Social Media Links At The Top Of The Site :)

* This is a handwritten capsule planner series developed from the Capsule Wardrobe Planner developed by Caroline of Un-Fancy. You can find her blog by clicking here and her link to the Capsule Wardrobe Planner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff